- Acidophil co-founded AgriMetis in 2014 with a Series A financing of $10M
- Focused on innovating sustainable crop protection products through leading edge discovery, development and delivery methods.
- AgriMetis raised $23.5M Series B capital in 2017.
- Acidophil co-founded Chalante in 2017 with additional grant support from Innovate UK.
- Focused on the development of parasiticides for food and companion animals that address unmet needs in animal health.
- Corridor Pharmaceuticals was formed by the merger of Arginetix Pharma (founded by Acidophil in 2007) and Immune Control to develop arginase inhibitor based therapeutics for respiratory and cardiac indications.
- Raised $2 million seed funds from Acidophil, MedImmune Ventures and Quaker BioVentures and Red Abbey Venture Partners, then attracted a $7 million Series A financing.
- Acquired by AstraZeneca.
- PGT developed tools, that contribute to a better understanding of the inherent complexity of human, animal, plant and microbiological genomes.
- PGT was formed following a £1 million seed investment from Wellcome Trust, and then raised £3.5 million Series A from Auriga, Beringea and Compass Genetics (which includes Acidophil), before raising a further £5 million Series B from Syngenta Ventures and Series A investors.
- PGT with Acidophil’s help is in the process of commercializing its technologies by licensing out intellectual property and sales to research tool and molecular diagnostic companies.
- Cost-competitive solutions to produce renewable intermediate chemicals via a bio-based or a fully biological approach using any one of a number of specifically tailored microorganisms that can utilise low cost feedstocks.
- Zuvasyntha was founded by the merger of Biosyntha and Zuvachem